As the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) issue continues to evolve globally and rapidly, we at RFiD Discovery (part of Paragon ID) are adapting our business practices following advice from central and local Governments and World Health Organisation (WHO).
As the United Kingdom now faces a second lock down from November 5th 2020 to combat the second wave of the disease, our priorities remain the same, to protect our employees and ensure continunity of our operations.
Safety of our employees and their families:
- We regularly communicate with our staff by SMS, emails or video-conference.
- Our social distancing practices have expanded whilst the cleaning routines are continuosuly maintained to a high standard to minimise any potential spread of the virus.
- Working from home continues.
- Non essential travel and visits have been postponed.
Serving our customers:
- Our production sites are open and operational.
- We continue to fulfil and deliver orders while adapting our activity to our clients’ needs and external constraints.
- Our sales and client services teams are available by phone or email and can be contacted for an update and to discuss your requirements.
We continue to monitor the situation on a daily basis and to analyze the consequences that all new directives from the government may have on our activity.
As a company and as a community, we are facing unprecedented challenges and we are taking every action possible to reduce the effects the crisis is having on our business and its stakeholders.
With these steps in place we are hoping to be able to continue to service you, our valued customers, while ensuring we have done all we can to minimise the spread of this virus.
We would also like to take the opportunity to thank our staff across the company who are doing a fantastic job in a highly professional manner, in difficult and worrying circumstances.
We will continue to update you as the situation evolves.